Sunday, March 20, 2011

I AM A MONEY MACHINE

Well, I've said this many times, I'm totally awesome. Some people just haven't realized that yet. Soon they will.

As of writing time, my machine is still warming up. I am not a multi-millionaire yet. BUT soon I will be. Remember my name, remember my face, remember I said this.

Check out the Law of Gestation. Try searching it on Google. It basically says that there is a time for everything.

There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under the sun.
A time to be born, a time to die.
A time to plant, to time to sow.
A time to weep and time to laugh
A time to be silent and a time to speak
A time to love and a time to hate
A time to tear and a time to rebuild.

Source: http://www.articlegarden.com/Article/Law-of-Attraction-Law-of-Gestation/57494

I've been inspired by many books, websites and people who talk about making money. It is not too late for anyone to start moving up. I'm just waiting for God's planned time for me. I'm sure He has a good plan. For now, I've got to work to prove to God that I deserve prosperity and success.

Let me also just say that money IS NOT the root of all evil. God actually wants us to prosper. It is the act of man when they have money that makes money evil. In the Philippine setting for example, most crimes committed are by those who have nothing. Murder, theft, assault and even suicide just because they do not have money. If your money comes from evil ways, then that's a different story. For more details, please check out The Will of God About Prosperity.

Anyway, this blog is going to be all about me, my thoughts, my plans and hopefully very soon my achievements that are worth writing about. Watch out for updates. :-) Join me in becoming one of the world's best money machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment