Sunday, March 20, 2011

Money Magnet Seminar

I've heard so many good things about John Calub in the past. It was last year that I started looking for schedules of his seminars then I thought that no matter how much I want to go to his trainings, with my financial situation, I can never shed a few thousands just for a day's talk. One day a couple of weeks ago, I tried checking his website again and found out that he had a Money Magnet Seminar the day after somewhere in Quezon City, the usual Php 8,000 ticket now only costs Php 250! Too bad, I saw this before midnight and the seminar was 8 AM the next day. Again, for personal reasons, every single thing I do that requires me to leave the house needs to be planned ahead of time. At least a day before. But in this case, I had about 8 hours to prepare! So I let it go.

The next week, my mom excitingly showed me an ad on the newspaper. The seminar will be the next Saturday, at SMX in Mall of Asia, only Php 250 Buy 1 Take 1 if you have an SM Advantage Card. Of course, I got a ticket right away. I couldn't sleep, I was so excited. I have read that Mr. John Calub is the #1 Success Coach and that he has produced more multi-millionaires from his seminars than any other Filipino trainer!

The day of the seminar arrived. March 19, 2011. Mall of Asia is quite far from where I live so I woke up at 5AM and left the house before 6AM to make sure I get to the 8AM seminar on time. I got there at 7AM. There was already a long line outside the convention center! Of course I didn't line up. I didn't intend to sit on the front row anyway. I had breakfast first and when I got back, they were just starting to allow people to enter. 

All participants of the seminar were given an envelope that contains the certificate of attendance for the seminar, a pen and a workbook. Cameras are not allowed, but before that was announced, I managed to take a few pictures. I sat in the back row and just to show how big the place was and how many people were expected to come, here are some pictures:

I was in the back row center, and right in front of me is this:













To my left:













To my right:














I didn't expect the venue to be packed because it was already past 8 AM, but by the time the seminar started, it was jam packed! There weren't any empty seats and the host thanked the 4,000 people who attended the seminar. It was amazing. And every little thing the speaker said was valuable. There wasn't any boring moment. Anyone would surely enjoy the seminar. Absolutely anyone. I'm sure no one got bored. 

I do not consider myself an expert after attending that seminar, and I would still suggest for readers of this blog to personally attend one of John Calub's trainings. I have read so many articles and books and spoke to so many people who encourage success but this training gave me that true sense of urgency that I would have to start immediately! If they can do it, why can't I?

I will be writing more about the seminar in my future blog entries. For now, please do check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment